Thursday 7 August 2014

Benefit Posie Tint Lip & Cheek Stain


My love for Benefit is nothing of a secret. From their quirky packaging to amazing products I really can't fault them and their 'Posie Tint' lip and cheek stain is no exception. 

I have quite a few of these mini's including another blush colour and 2 highlighters. Although I have always known they're great products it's only recently that I started using Posie Tine on a daily basis and fell in love with it. 


On the cheeks it gives the most natural appearance and beautiful flush of colour. Because it's a liquid it gives such a dewy and glowy finish that just gives the whole face a healthy look. I don't use it on the lips as although it feels like a nice lipgloss it just doesn't give much colour but the Bene Tint version does gives more colour for the lips as it's a deeper red. 


All in all I love this and think it's the perfect travel partner as it's small in size but big in performance!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment