Thursday 26 February 2015

Drugstore Make-Up Haul






Now its been a while since I've updated my make-up collection so on a recent trip to Boots and Superdrug I couldn't resist some great offers and ended up getting a fair few items!

  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- I haven't fully finished the bottle I'm currently using however, I always like to have a back up of this so I'm never out and saw it had a third off the price in Superdrug so just had to really! Full review on it here
  • L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper- I have read so many good reviews on this and couldn't wait to get my hands on it so grab one as soon as I saw it



Collection was on 3 for 2 in Superdrug so I took the opportunity to try out a couple of new products as well as the trusted old Lasting Perfection Concealer.
  • Lasting Perfection Concealer- best. concealer. ever.
  • Eyes Uncovered Eyeshadow Palette in 'Nude Bronze'- again I'd read a few really good reviews on this and couldn't believe the price so was really looking forward to trying this. I've used it once so far and will blog a full review on it soon!
  • Deluxe Lipstick in 'Prohibition 01'- I've not fully tested this out yet but on first impression I can tell it isn't drying at all and I really like the colour. Seems quite sheer but buildable. Only time will tell how well it lasts throughout the day



These Barry M nail polishes are from the new spring line and were also on offer- 2 for £7 or £3.99 each in Superdrug. This new range is the 'Speedy Quick Dry' range and I found it did dry and set quicker and they've updated the brush to a flatter shape which makes applying even more easier. I love these!
  • 'Lap of Honour'- a beautiful soft lilac with a pinky undertone. Will be perfect for Spring!
  • 'In A Heartbeat'- a peachy pink which would look amazing with a tan


Max Factor offered a 'Coming Up Rosy' gift set free when you spent over a certain amount in Boots. This set included a lipstick, nail varnish and mascara so considering I wanted to try out one of their blushes I thought it was worth buying one other item in order to get these three for free.
  • CC Colour Collector- still yet to make my mind up on this but what I can say is that it's very yellow and bright. 
  • Creme Puff Blush in '03 Gorgeous Berries'- just look at this!! Beyond pretty!! And it looks just as nice on the cheeks. Very pigmented so needs a soft hand when applying but absolutely no complaints on this one. Apparently it's also a very good dupe for the ever so popular Hourglass Blushes
  • Lipstick in 'Star Dust Pink 615'- first product from the free gift and one that's taken me by surprise. In the bullet it's a lovely colour but on my lips I'm not quite sure. Most of the time I really like it and love how easy it is to wear but other times I think that if my skin was slightly lighter or slightly darker it would suit my a whole lot better...jury isn't in yet on this one!
  • False Lash Effect Mascara- a very big wand which I struggle to use without making a very big mess around my eyes. However, this has been the best mascara I've ever used to hold my curl and it lasts all day. It was quite a struggle to take off at the end of the day!
  • Glossfinity Nail Varnish in 'Pink'ed'- definitely not a colour I would've chosen as it really doesn't suit my skin and makes my hands look ill...if that makes sense?!...but maybe with a tan I could get away with it

And that is everything I've bought recently. If there's anything you think I should do a review on then let me know! Or if you've tried anything yourself then let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment