Monday 23 March 2015

The Body Shop Haul








I recently had a voucher for The Body Shop and went online to find they had an AMAZING sale going on! So I ended up picking up quite a few things and I thought there was too many items not to share so here is my show and tell;

  • Camomile Cleansing Oil- £10 not in the sale
  • White Musk Sumptuous Silk Shower Gel- not sure of the price as on my order it says £0.00?!
  • Lip Roll-On -£2 in the sale
  • Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil- £4.50 in the sale
  • Lip Liner Fixer- £8 not in the sale
  • Vitamin E Face Mist- £8.50 not in the sale
  • Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask- £1 in the sale

I have been wanting to try out the cleansing oil for a while now having seen many a great review about it and recently I have really been enjoying using oils, strange considering I have oily skin, but it seems to be doing my skin wonders. 
I'm also really excited to try out the face mist after getting a tip from Victoria from InTheFrow about using it to dampen a beauty blender before using. 

Other than that the other products are completely new to me so let me know if you've tried any and what you think!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment