Thursday 11 June 2015

Current Favourites #3


I don't often have enough new favourites to do a new favourites post every month so I feel I often forget to do them at all! But recently I have discovered quite a few new beauties which I have really been enjoying and thought I'd take this opportunity to share them with you.

  • L'oreal Infallible 24H Matte '13 Rose Beige'- I love this foundation SO much and you can read why here
  • L'oreal False Lash Superstar Mascara- my first ever two ended mascara and I really enjoy the effect that the 'primer' ends gives. Although this doesn't hold the best curl on me- no mascara does- it builds up beautifully to give lots of volume while still maintaining a beautiful fluttery appearance
  • No7 Natural Blush Cream 'Maple Silk'- the most natural looking blusher I've ever used and thanks to the creamy texture I think it's perfect for Summer and lasts well throughout the day
  • Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder '021 Transparent'- my other two powders which I use add a bit of colour so I was really wanting a clear powder just to help keep my shine away so thought Rimmel was a safe choice. This is a great powder for setting make-up in place and adds such a lovely matte appearance while still keeping the skin looking natural and non-cakey
  • Rimmel Oh My Gloss Lipgloss '130 Purrr...Glossy Cat'- not a fan of the name of the shade but absolutely love the colour. It's a slightly pinky/neutral shimmery colour which looks so pretty during the day. The formulation of this gloss is also lovely as it's not at all sticky and sits so effortlessly on the lips
  • Bourjois Bronzing Powder '51'- I'd heard so much about the famous Bourjois 'chocolate' bronzers so when my Benefit Hoola bronzer ran out this was my first go to. It adds such a natural warmth to the skin and is such a gentle pigmentation that it's easy to apply without having to be scared of going a bit over the top and will stay put all day long
If you would like to see a full review on any of the products then just let me know!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment