Sunday 21 June 2015

Daily Make-up #2





This weekend I've been visiting one of my sisters in Dundee. It was such a last minute thing that when I was packing my make-up I didn't really have time to think about what to take! So, I thought the best thing to do would be to just pack my make-up straight after applying it to my face. 

I seem to have come away with quite a few things but this made me think that it's been almost a year since I showed my daily make-up products and this is pretty much what I reach for on a daily basis. I do usually use a primer- right now it's the body shop one- but I managed to forget that so just pretend it's in the photo as well...thanks.

Top Photo (L-R);
Models Own Eyelash Curlers
Bourjois Bronzing Powder- blog post here
Benefit Blusher in 'Dandelion'- blog post here
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer in '010 Porcelain'- blog post here
L'oreal Infallible 24H-Matte Foudation in '13 Rose Beige'- blog post here
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder in '021 Transparent'- blog post here
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Bottom Photo (L-R)
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 'Cool Medium 2'
No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Crayon in 'Cool Mink'- post to come soon!
MAC Eye Kohl in 'Teddy'
Soap & Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil in 'Hot Chocolate'- post to come soon!
L'oreal False Lash Superstar-  blog post here

So these are the products which I use everyday- minus the primer- and reach for the most in my stash. To see what I used last year then you can read my old post here.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment