Sunday 20 September 2015

Empties #7


I realise it's not been that long since my last 'empties' post but I've somehow managed to make my way through a good number of other products so thought I'd round them all up in this empties post! I've been trying to get better at using products up fully before going out and buy multiples of the same things so I think there's likely to be a few more empties coming up too- hope that's ok!

So here are the lastest products I've gone through;
  • Garnier Body Intensice Nourishing Lotion- I've blogged about this before, can be found here, and I've already repurchased another one!
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- I love the micellar cleansing watr form Garnier but this was the first time I've tried the 'Combination & Sensitive Skin' one as they had sold out of the original one. Honestly, I didn't notice any difference between the two for good or bad so would definitely get this again- but only if the pink one is sold out...due to the fact it's pink!
  • Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo- Admittedly I picked this up because I liked the packaging and after discovering a different dry shampoo which was better than Batiste I am a lot more open to trying different ones. I loved this one! The scent was very fresh and it didn't leave white residue in my hair- which is a nightmare for me as I'm a dark brunette so it's shows up a lot! It gave great volume and it really did freshen up my hair on my no wash days. I've repurchased another one from the range
  • No7 Stay Perfect Primer- I'm a big fan of No7 products- a post with all the links to posts I've done on them can be found here- and this was not a disappointment. It was somewhere between Benefit Porefessional and a cream primer. Applied very evenly and felt very comfortable and moisturising on the skin. A little went a long way so I would definitely be getting this again
  • Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- a very popular concealer which I got on with very well. Offered great coverage with a beautiful brightening and 'waking-up' magic appearance under the eyes.
  • Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream- technically this is empty but it's a product which I cannot use up. This stung my eyes like nobodies business. It went on very thick and I found it didn't really absorb into my skin. I will definitely not be using this again as my eyes are just too sensitive so will going back to my favourite from the Body Shop- blog on that one here
  • Models Own Eyelash Curlers- again this is a bit odd for an empty as it's a tool but it broke which meant I can no longer use it. I really enjoyed using this, not only is it pink but it curls the lashes really nice so for a drugstore product I'd recommend it!
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- (sorry it looks so gross in the picture!) this was my first time trying a beauty sponge to apply my foundation with and I absolutely love it. This thing is magic. It somehow just ensures a flawless and natural finish no matter what the foundation you use. I've been using this one since the beginning of the year and although I clean it regularly I thought it was time for a new one and considering it's only £5.99 (from Boots) I shouldv'e done it a long time ago! I can't imagine using anything else in my daily make-up routine.
And that is all for now! Well done for making it through yet another rather long 'Empties' post! Has anyone else tried any of these products? Thoughts and feelings on them?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment