Sunday 3 April 2016

A Primer From The Men's Skincare Section!?


Yes you read that right...I have recently discovered a product made for men which works amazingly as a primer.

Recently my friend brought an article to my attention which mentioned that Nivea Men Post Shave Balm could also be used as a primer. I was slightly doubtful but nevertheless I am always up for trying something new and especially if it can saves a few pounds. 

I immediately put this to the test and wore it under my make-up for work. This means it had the job of keeping my make-up in place from 7:45am til around 6pm with the electric heater at work making the make-up want to melt away. On first application I noticed that the texture was rather thin and sticky. There was also a slight "man" smell which I didn't actually mind...but maybe I've just been single too long...anyway! First day of using it I returned home to see that my make-up was in the exact same place as it was when I left, I mean really! It worked SO well! The other thing I like about it is that it doesn't make your skin 'matte' or 'luminous' or any other affects so it really gives the most skin-like appearance. 

A couple of days after I started trying this I then saw Kylie Jenner snapchat about using this product also so I know it'll now be out of stock everywhere so thank goodness I managed to get mine before she told the world! 

If you're lucky enough to see this in store then pick it up quick. It's around £5 for 100ml and you only need to use the smallest amount,,,this tub will last me literally years!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment