Sunday 4 September 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


Since Boots have started stocking NYX products I get so excited every time I go in and see the stand so just have to pick something up. The latest addition to my ever growing NYX collection is this Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 'Prague'. 

I picked up this colour thinking it'd be a great transition colour to head into Autumn with and I've fallen more in love with it than I thought I would. It's brighter than I expected but still got a deep berry tone which makes it the perfect shade for Summer/Autumn.


The first time I wore this I received compliments on how good it looked and how nice and matte it was. It is matte but absolutely not drying at all. Sometimes I have dry patches on my lips but found this didn't cling to them whatsoever or make them feel drier. 


What really impresses me is just how long lasting this is without being drying and uncomfortable after a couple of hours. I applied this yesterday at roughly 12:15pm and then, after unexpectedly then staying out until 3am this morning, found this wore so well throughout the whole day. I literally reapplied it once after our evening meal but I could've probably got away without doing so. Of course, it helps to be clever about it, such as eating carefully and drinking through straws, but this really really impressed me. I had worn a lip liner underneath which may have helped it last but regardless, this is a seriously impressive lip cream which will not let you down!


Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment