Sunday 25 November 2012

First MAC foundation!


So, I am a MAC foundation virgin but have always wanted to try them and it seems to be a very popular choice within the beauty blog/vlog world. At my work there was a sale which included MAC products so naturally I took the chance to try one out as I could do it without having to pay a lot of money for an item I might not like. So I went for the 'Face and Body Foundation'.















I have to say, I really like the product. It isn't what I expected in the way that it feels really light on your face, almost like a bb cream, but gives more coverage than a bb cream would. The shade I got was N1 and I had bought it without actually seeing the shade in person, I'd only seen a picture on the internet- very risky move and it did end up being a bit lighter than I would've liked but that's what bronzer is for!

The product seems to last all day on my skin and brightens my face up which helps it look healthy and more awake- which would have been a challenge after all the shifts I've been working recently. It also seemed to make my skin feel a lot softer too which is always a good thing.

All in all I really like it, would buy it again (in a darker shade) and would recommend it to anyone else who wants to try a MAC foundation but isn't sure where to start!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment