Tuesday 29 January 2013

Korres Lip Butter Review


"A buttery lip balm that melts on the lips and offers a shiny, tinted finish. The combination of Shea butter and Rice wax offers a deep hydration and softness. Ideal for chapped lips."

Korres Lip Butter



So that's what is says on the box and I definitely agree. It glides on the lips very smoothly, feeling really creamy and without any sticky sensation. I absolutely love these lips butters and found they helped my dry, chapped lips all throughout winter. Not only do they do their jobs extremely well but they smell ridiculously nice, as in...SO nice!! 


Korres Lip Butter


I've got the Jasmine one as it was the lightest colour and I was looking for something that I could wear with any outfit and either at day or night. It leaves a lovely shine on the lips with a tint of colour. I can't wait to try the other colours which also smell amazing. Even the box it comes in is really beautiful with a really pretty print on the sides and a cute slide out opening which adds to it's individuality.

Korres Lip Butter
Sorry it looks so mucky- really hard to wipe clean without wasting any!

The whole Korres range is made of organic ingredients so not only do I enjoy using them but my skin does too. The lip butters cost £7 which does seem a bit much for such a small tube but I would recommend it as a wee treat. The only bad point I can identify is the size of the tub as I can imagine when it starts to run out a bit more my chubby fingers might not be able to reach in without getting a lot of the product under the nail, which is never something anyone enjoys!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment