Sunday 20 January 2013

New Favourite Bag!


On one of my many wanders into Primark I stumbled along this absolute beaut of a bag. Its a great size so fits all my daily needs in it while also looking amazing. It came with a shoulder strap but so far I've not used it as I've just enjoyed having it hang on my elbow. 

Not only is the bag a great size and shape it was also £12!!! WHAT!!! I literally checked the label a good few times thinking I'd misread it but I kid you not people...£12! So good that I really want to go get the tanned coloured one as well...very tempted!

I got so excited about this bag I've not used a different one since I bought it, which says a lot as I like to chop and change bags on a near daily basis. I think the colour, style and size of this bag allows it to go with a variety of outfits and I just LOVE it!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment