Friday 24 May 2013

Tangle Teezer Review



 
 Ladies put your hairbrushes down! The 'Tangle Teezer' is about and it is incredible!!

I had wanted one of these for ages and was lucky enough to be given one for Christmas, and a very pink one at that! As someone who has long hair and often suffers from a lot of tangles I found this to be a miracle worker in my hair. Now I brush my hair cause it feels amazing and not just when I have to. Due to it's design it literally just seems to glide through the hair. Not only does it get ride or tangles with less pain but it also causes less breakage and seems to be more gentle and kind to my hair leaving it with a soft-looking finish.

These come in a number of different colours and recently mini travel ones have been released which I can't wait to get my hands on. I cannot recommend these enough to everyone and literally can't remember the last time I used a hairbrush.

Anyone else given these a go?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





1 comment:

  1. Just bought one! Tried it for first time, on wet hair, usually it's all matted but it brushed through first time!!!! Amazzzzing! I got the travel one with the cover for the teeth! X

    ReplyDelete