Monday 10 June 2013

Diamond Wedding Anniversary OOTD


On this day, 60 years ago, my Grandparents got married and to celebrate they held a massive family gathering in a hotel where we enjoy a very nice meal. The evening was very special and it's amazing to think they have shared a very happy life together for 60 years!!

So because it was such a special occasion for my family I though I would share with you what I decided to wear. I did go rather casual but with an element of smart in this pink dress from Primark which was only £5!!! They can have a diamond wedding anniversary every week at this price. The dress is very flattering with a tie at the waist and a crochet effect on the top half. I paired the dress with a pink bow belt to draw the waist line in further and to add to the girlie theme. 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment