Friday 21 June 2013

Sleek's 'Storm' i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette



 

 The past few times that I've visited my local Superdrug they have been out of stock of this product so you can only imagine my delight when I finally saw one sitting on the shelf!!

I have been wanting to get my hands on this as I love pretty much every colour in the palette.

As with most Sleek products the packaging is the standard black box, a bigger version of the blush palette blogged about here.


The palette I got is the 'Storm' palette and hosts a lot of beautiful neutral colours. I've only had the occasion to experiment with the colours once but was spoilt for choice on what look to go for. All the colours blend together so nicely therefore giving so much variety. What more could you want for £9.99!

The palette contains 3 matte colours and 9 shimmery ones, giving more options to what you can create. Each colour is very pigmented and I found, with the help of an eye-shadow primer applied before the shadows, that they lasted the whole evening without creasing.


 I can't wait to experiment more with this palette and may even invest in couple of the other palettes for even more variety!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment