Friday 30 August 2013

Favourite Moisturising Lip Products

 

 As you can see I am not one who is short of lip products, and yet I keep finding myself buying more and searching for a new favourite. I tend not to wear strong lip colours at work so have discovered a few favourite lip products which have kept my lips moisturised and some giving a hint of colour to give my face some life.


I don't know why but I always find myself spending ages looking at all the lip balms when I'm in a Boots/Superdrug so have gained quite a collection. Here's a quick run down of my favourites;
  • Lip Scrub "Bubblegum"- (from Lush) this is a sugar scrub which is brilliant for getting rid of dry lips
  • Maybelline BabyLips "Pink punch"- new release in the UK and is my ultimate favourite lip product! Moisturises the lips so well while giving  such a cute pink colour
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss "180 Pink Pop"- one of the best lipgloss formulations which sits on the lips so smoothly without any of the sticky feeling
  • The Beauty Palour Mentha Lip Balm- admittedly I bought this lip balm because of the cute packaging but discovered I loved the menthal element to it and even went and got my sister one too as it impressed me that much. It also tastes nicely of mint and gives your lips that tingly feeling
  • Rimmel Apocalips "101 Celestial"- very long lasting without being too drying. Also brilliant pigmentation
  • Revlon Lip Butter "080 Strawberry Shortcake"- I LOVE this product for two reasons. 1. Cutest colour of pink ever (brilliant for blondes for a slight Barbie look) and 2. Great pigmentation as well as being a balm for your lips so moisturises while giving a great colour. I have three of these and still feel I need more
  • Korres Lip Butter "Jasmine"- a beautiful lip butter which smells delicious. Click here for a blog dedicated just to this little beauty
  • Burts Bee's Lip Balm- a classic which should feature in every handbag. One of the most long-lasting moisturising  balms I've ever used!
 
 I'm tempted to do a post on my favourite lipsticks/lipglosses but fear I wouldn't be able to choose few enough products for a post that isn't the length of a full on novel! Hope you enjoyed this one for now though,

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies






No comments:

Post a Comment