Sunday 11 August 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara



I think we all just need to take a moment to appreciate the packaging of the new Revlon Lash Potion Mascara- it's SO pretty!!
I had heard about this mascara from a few American YouTubers which I watch and could not wait until it was released in the UK.  


When I was recently in SuperDrug I glanced at the Revlon stand as I walked past and quickly did a double take as I spotted this on the top shelf. I was literally so excited that I grabbed the first one and headed straight to the tills.

Not only is this the prettiest mascara to look at ever, it's always a really good mascara and has turned into my daily go-to mascara. It coats the lashes beautifully and doesn't clump at all. It's very buildable and stays put all day (I have heard the waterproof one is even better at not budging at all throughout the day).


The brush is a plastic one and on the larger side but not too large that you can't use it on the bottom lashes. The brush is made up of 3 sections making a triangle shape when you look down at it from a bird's eye view which helps to reduce clumping and give a really even finish on the lashes.


In my excitment of finding this mascara I didn't even look at what colour I was getting and ended up with '003 Blackened Brown' which worried me as I usually like a really dark mascara however, I would say that this was more black than brown and still looks dark on the lashes.

I will definately be buying this again but will contain my excitment next time and go for a blacker colour.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment