Thursday 24 October 2013

Flight Outfit

So as mentioned in many a previous post I recently endure a few long haul flights. So, as well as making sure I had all my flight essentials I also had to make sure I was dressed appropriately. Often on flights you will see woman who look amazing and glamorous and better than I would on a night out but I do not understand how they can be comfortable on the flight!?
I am the complete opposite of this. I will usually go bare faced and in the comfiest/baggiest clothes I own- especially on such a long flight!



This was the outfit I went for- baggy sweater, leggings, vest top and trainers (I actually wore my running shoes as they were too big to pack!)
As well as having no make-up on I had all my hair up in a bun and out of the way. For me this is comfy and although it's not the most flattering I was too busy trying to sleep and not freak out over flying to try impress anyone.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment