Friday 30 May 2014

Benefit Sets- Bronze 'N' Dandy


Benefit has fast become one of my favourite make-up brands. From the cute packaging to the amazing products they seem to have everything on point (except maybe the price could be a wee bit cheaper!). 

Although it is more expensive than some other beauty brands I would definitely say that a lot of their products are worth it. I have previousy blogged about their amazing primer, great mascara and a bunch of their mini's



A great way to try out a product without having to dive straight in and pay the price without knowing if it would work for you is to pick up a little set of mini's. We all know I love a good mini so when you get four in one it's a happy day for me. 

There's many Benefit mini sets out there but the one which was given to me from my sister is this one- the Bronze 'N' Dandy gift set. This features a blush in Dandelion, a bronzer in Hoola and their matching lipglosses.



The bronzer my current favourite bronzer to use for contouring and general warming of the face and I'm about to run out of the one I'm using so was very happy to spot this in here. I've also never tried this blusher before but know it's one of Benefits most popular and I can see why. Although it looks very pale in the packaging it goes on beautifully and gives a really natural flush of colour to the cheeks- a possible new favourite blush! 


As for the lipgloss's- they are not the most pigmented in the world, nor do they last a long length of time but they're a great size to through into your bag and go on so smoothly. They give a great shine and I still really enjoy using them.

Sets like these are brilliant for trying out new make-up and I would recommend them if you're unsure if something would work for you or if you're going travelling and the set contains your favourites as it could save a whole lot of room in your case- room for another pair of shoes!?

I've seen these sets being sold in Boots and Debenhams but I'm sure there's plenty of other places to pick one up so now there's no excuse!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment