Wednesday 25 June 2014

Collection 'Big Fake Ultimate' Mascara

We all know and love Collection for the best concealer ever created in the Lasting Perfecting Concealer. However, I had discovered another one of their ever so affordable products is brilliant and dare I say it a must try. Introducing the Big Fake Ultimate False Lash Effect Mascara (what a mouth full!!).


This is the only mascara I've tried from their collection and I absolutely love it. The only reason I bought it is because I had a voucher where I got it either for free or extremely cheap if I spent a certain amount within the range. So as well as stocking up on the concealer I picked this up and haven't looked back since. 


The brush is the biggest I've ever used and things can get a bit messy and I don't even attempt to put it on my botton lashes (even though they still get a bit covered when you're doing the top lashes since the brush is that big!) but I find that it seperates the lashes beautifully, gives an even coat of mascara, is extremely build-able without getting the spider affect and is the most lengthening mascara I've ever used. All this and it's only £4.99 (from Superdrug) so you really can't go wrong. The packaging isn't my favourite but for how great the product is I really don't care!


What other wonders do Collection have up their sleeve?!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

I love the fluttery effect the mascara gives my eyes here




No comments:

Post a Comment