Thursday 19 June 2014

Minimum Make-Up Look

We all have those days where we want to be a bit kinder to our skin and let it breath but the thought of leaving the house totally bare faced sends shivers down the spine. This is a fairly regular occurrence for me so I feel like I have finally nailed the minimum make-up look.


My go to products are;

  • BB Cream- I use the Garnier one which is for Oily skin. I really like the lasting power of this bb cream and enjoy how light it feels on my skin. It is a bit dark for me but I just about get away with a 'healthy glow' appearance
  • Concealer- my favourite of all time Collection concealer covers all sins perfectly
  • Mascara- I think we can all agree that mascara goes without saying! (this one has been blogged about here)
  • Blusher- my current favourite blusher. Dandelion from Benefit is gives the perfect flush of natural colour to the cheeks
  • Lipbalm- I love this one from Nivea as not only is it moisturising but gives a really pretty pink shimmery tint to the lips

So that is it. My go to products when I'm giving my skin a bit of a break or when I genuinely only have around 3 minutes to get ready.
Is there any I've missed out?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment