Thursday 2 October 2014

Points Haul



Who doesn't love having a look at their Boots/Superdrug card points and noticing that you have a good few saved up!? I blooming love it and today decided to go spend the points which I'd saved. Here's what I managed to pick up;

  • L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara- I've been wanting to get my hands on this mascara since it came out so I was very excited to see L'oreal had 3 for 2 in Superdrug at the moment so this was the first item I picked up
  • L'oreal Nude Magique Eau De Tint Foundation- I used a tested which I got in a magazine of this and LOVED how light it felt on my skin
  • L'oreal Lumi Magique Hightlighting Pen- to complete my 3 for 2 I picked this up to try as my much loved Touch Eclat has run out
  • Rimmel Brow This Way Brow Styling Gel- I've been longing after the Benefit Brow Gel for a good while but wanted to try a cheaper one first to see if it would be a product I would use to step up Rimmel!
  • VO5 Plump It Up- I needed a heat defence and noticed that this one mentioned it adds volume and thickness too! Multi-purpose product, I'm on it!

So that is my mini haul using points...now I just need to save some more! Anyone tried any of these products? Let me know if you want a review on any of my new additions!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


2 comments:

  1. Oh I have the VO5 plump it up - will be interested to see what you think!! I think it does add volume and does last quite well - but your hair becomes quite 'fixed' and 'held'! Always going to be the case though - you cant get lasting volume with out it being fixed I guess!

    Very interested in the brow stuff - please let us know how it works goes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now done a blog on the Brow This Way! You can find out what I thought here;

    http://debelleblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/rimmel-brow-this-way-gel.html#.VGItmfmsUmQ x

    ReplyDelete