Sunday 19 October 2014

The Body Shop- Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet


Before I started a recent 36 hour journey home, including 4 flights! , I popped into my local Body Shop and asked what would be the most moisturising cream I could take on the plane with me to stop my face from completely drying out and this is what the lovely woman recommended to me. 




The little white balls are bubbles of Vitamin E which help give the instant moisture burst

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet. Quite the mouthful to say however, it is nothing but a  pleasure to use. The product is verging on a gel-like consistency but feels extremely light on the skin and has a velvet type feel to it. It sinks into the skin quickly and instantly makes your face feel softer. Somehow it also has some sort of magic in it which means that it feels really cool on the skin (without having to put it in the fridge) which helps it feel amazingly fresh on the skin (especially good for during a flight). It also has a light and fresh scent which adds to the whole refreshing sensation. The packaging is just lovely in a frosted glass jar which gives it a more luxurious feel but did weigh down my hand luggage- however, I was so in love with the product that I really didn't mind!

All in all this is my favourite moisturiser I've ever used and I think it'll be a godsend in summer when your seeking that cool and refreshing feeling. The Body Shop is fast becoming one of my favourite brands for skincare and I cannot wait to try more from their range...next on my list is the 'Drops Of Youth Eye Concentrate' eye roller ball- anyone tried it yet?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





2 comments:

  1. How much is it? Wonder if I should get it for when I go travelling and do long hauls!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is £12 for 50ml so cheaper products are available, however, if you don't mind spending a wee bit more I would recommend it as it become such an essential for me! I can't imagine a long haul flight without it anymore! x

    ReplyDelete