Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tanya Burr Lipgloss






Yes I know...I'm very late to the party for this one. I've heard so much hype around the Tanya Burr products- she's a youtuber and beauty blogger- but everytime I was in Superdrug they were always sold out. So, while recently perusing feelunique it was my basket before I could say Lipgloss.

I was very excited to try it out and I was not disappointed. The first thing I noticed was the incredible  strawberry smell. I've got the shade 'Picnic in the Park' and it's a very beautiful bright pink. The pigmentation is amazing, a lot better than most lipgloss' which tend to be rather sheer, and you can either use a little for a more subtle/natural look or build it up for a bold choice. It lasts well on the lips and is not sticky in any shape or form, its just so comfortable on the lips and very easy to apply thanks to the long sponge applicator.

This lipgloss has not left my handbag since I've got it and I can't wait to get more. There's also rumours that there's going to be new editions to the Tanya Burr cosmetics range so keep your eyes peeled as if they're as good as this then they'll be in high demand.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment