Monday 20 April 2015

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet




Now these are not new, in fact I've had mine a wee while but recently there have been 3 new summer colours released which made me realise that I haven't blogged about mine yet! So here are my thoughts on the Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick.

At first application I found it a bit tricky to apply evenly. I have since discovered that if you apply with more product on the applicator it is actually easier. I find this sits on the lips very comfortable and I do forget it's on for the first 5 hours or so but I do start to get a slight drying feeling after that. However, it's still comfortable enough to keep on all day and it really does last. Once this bad boy is on, you'll need an excellent make-up remover to get it off.

I have got the shade '08 Grand Cru' and I think I've finally found my perfect red! It does have a velvety texture when you first apply it but dries to a matte finish. I also found that if you do have dry lips then it can apply patchy but doesn't cling to the dry patch. 

All in all I LOVE this product and it's definitely put Bourjois back on my radar. You can find these in Boots for £8.99 so bring on the summer shades!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

3 comments:

  1. Sinéad Danielle ✿20 April 2015 at 08:01

    Wooo congrats on finding your perfect red! I swatched one of these in the shop and they seem lovely and long lasting!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks! It's such a nice red that suits every season!! And yeah- very long lasting! Once it's on...it's on!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Such a pretty color, this is definitely a must try.
    jerseygirl1216.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete