Wednesday 15 April 2015

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush






I bought this a wee while ago but have somehow forgotten about it. However, recently I was mixing up my daily products and came across this. I fell in love all over again and couldn't believe I haven't blogged about this already!

Introducing Max Factor's answer to beautifully luminous cheeks in the form of a Creme Puff Blush. As you can see form the pictures the blusher just looks ridiculously pretty. With a marble affect and a beautiful shimmer through it this is a very close dupe for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush...or so I imagine as I can't afford the hourglass one. Luckily this is only £8.99 (Boots and Superdrug- both of which currently have 3 for 2 on offer so go go go!!)

This comes in a few shades and I got the shade '03 Gorgeous Berries' purely because it looked the prettiest. I even got it without swatching any of them which just shows how aesthetically pleasing it is. 

This blusher is very pigmented, so go in with a light hand, and gives such a healthy glow to the skin without flakes of shimmer/glitter showing. It really does just give the face life and I think it makes the perfect summer blush. The thought of this in the sunshine makes me want to go on holiday just to wear it!

Anyone tried the other shades? I love the formulation so much I think I'll be purchasing another soon but can't decide which colour! 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment