Saturday 30 May 2015

No7 Pop & Glow Duo







 Firstly, lets just mention how ridiculously cute the packaging is! Besides that this is a beautifully bright pink blusher and an absolutely stunning golden highlight. 

I have previously posted about No7 Pop & Glow blusher here and loved it so much that I knew the blusher part of this due would be lovely. However, I wasn't too sure about the highlighter. Sometimes I find highlighters to be too glitterly or not really there or they don't blend in nicely but all these fears were unnecessary as this highlighter is perfect. It catches the light in such a natural and glowy way that you avoid the glitter-bomb face -which is never ideal- but still manage to achieve a very healthy and flattering appearance. 

The fact that both these products come together is just perfect for travelling and for saving time in the morning. Because of the design it's also very easy to mix the two products together to give a glowy summery blush. 

I have the shade Sunrise Glow. These are available from Boots for £9 and I can't wait to add more to my collection!

TThanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment