Friday 5 June 2015

Bourjois 3 for 2 PLUS a freebie!?


I will be the first to admit that I'm more of a Boots girl but my closest drugstore is a Superdrug. When I popped in today for more toothpaste I somehow found myself in the make-up aisle- funny that!

As I was just having a wee browse around to see what's new in the cosmetics world I caught an offer by Boujois. It was on a 3 for 2 deal ,which is always worth checking out, and on closer inspection I saw you also got a free travel version of their very popular 'Nail Polish Remover' pot. I have heard many good things about this nail varnish remover and thought that since holiday season is fast approaching this is a genuis travel companion which I'm sure many of us girls would be thankful of while away! 

I also picked up one of their new 'La Laque' nail varnish in '2- Chair et tendre', their beautifully pigmented eyeshadow crayon in '02-Brun dadaiste' and their very popular bronzing powder in '51'. 

So really this was a 4 for 2 offer and one which I thought too good not to share. Go get to Superdrug quick before this offer finishes!!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



1 comment:

  1. I am the exact same, it's like a magnetic pull, the other day I went into Boots for toothpaste and came out with eyeliner... I've never tried the Bourjois Bronzer, but I've heard so many good things about it!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete