Sunday 30 August 2015

Ballerina Eyes





After doing a recent post on my favourite eye products to use alone- you can find the post here- it got me using my Benefit Longwear Powder Shadow in 'Nude Swings' a lot more again. This then reminded me of an eye look I did back in April for my dad's surprise birthday party. I'd totally forgotten about this look and absolutely love how girly and delicate it seems- just like a ballerina...hense the post title!

On my lips is the No7 product blogged about here

This is such an simple and effective eye look which can be achieved in 3 simple steps;
  1. Blend the Benefit shadow across the whole eye lid
  2. Apply Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in '30 Gorgeous Berries'- blog post here- on the outer half of the lid and through the crease
  3. Blend together and outwards to create soft lines
So...3 steps, 2 products and 1 beautiful eye look...sorted!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies








No comments:

Post a Comment