Sunday 23 August 2015

Lazy Day Make-Up and Outfit



We all have those days where we are just in a bit of a lazy mood and therefore the thought of doing a full make-up routine and outfit styling makes us want to hide under the duvet and stay in bed all day. But, on days where I feel like this and I still have errands to run I keep things basic and go on the bare minimum. 

I keep my make-up to light and fresh on my skin and use only enough to make me look awake/human. 
The products I use are (in order of application);
  • No7 Stay Perfect Primer
  • Benefit Big Easy BB Cream- blog post here
  • Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Eraser
  • Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
  • Benefit Busher in 'Dandelion'
  • L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof
  • Mac Eye Kohl in 'Teddy'
  • Revlon Lip Butter in '035 Candy Apple'

When it comes to a lazy day outfit then I'm definitely a jeans and t-shirt/vest top kind of girl. The comfier I am the better when I'm running around instead of being on the sofa watching Disney movies. And when it comes to hair it'll either be thrown up in a messy top-knot or just left down wild and free. 

My outfit;
  • T-shirt- Primark
  • Jeans- Topshop
  • Shoes- Sainsburys (yeah you read that right!! A supermarket!)

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment