Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil




An oil for the face?! That use to be something I never thought I'd use. I have rather oily skin, especially on my forehead, so the thought of adding more oil just seems ridiculous! However, after hearing The Beauty Crush talk about how much her skin loved it when she introduced an oil to her skincare routine I just had to try one too. I'm a big fan of the Vitamin E range in The Body Shop so when I saw that it included an overnight oil I thought I would try it out. 

I'm now in my second bottle of the stuff and absolutely love it. I can't imagine not using an oil in my skincare routine now and use it without fail every night. It's done nothing but wonders for my skin. I never wake up with the tight-dry feeling and find my skin just seems so much more nourished. I also found that the oil hasn't made my skin any oilier and if anything may have reduced the amount of oil produced. It soaks into the skin really quickly so doesn't make your face feel greasy at all. The condition of my skin recently has improved a lot and I think I have to thank this for helping in that. 

This costs £15 for 28ml but a little really goes a long way meaning the bottle last quite a long time so I think it's definitely worth it.  

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment