Wednesday 9 September 2015

Bloglovin'!


Bloglovin' is a website just for blogs. There's different categories and people you can follow and is where I follow and read all the blogs that I enjoy. It's a place where I can easily get caught up and spend hours scrolling through so many different blogs on so many different topics. 

If you are reading this post then I presume blogs are something you can interested in so if you are not already on Bloglovin' then I would recommend you head on over there- after reading this post obviously!

If you're new to Bloglovin' then here are a few of my favourites to get you started;
  • InTheFrow- great for fashion and outfit posts
  • Beauty Crush- another great fashion/oufits/londoner posts
  • Essiebutton- beauty/lifestyles posts
  • Lily Pebbles- mostly make-up with a some lifestyle thrown in too
  • Niomi Smart- a nice mixture of make-up/outfits/food/advice
  • Makeup Savvy- a great make-up blog
  • Sprinkle Of Glitter- a very positive and feel good blog
  • Tanya Burr
  • Zoella
All these bloggers are beauty/fashion focused but also throw in some lifestyle/food posts as well to give a really nice mix so if you fancy checking them out then just search their name on Bloglovin'.

Of course I am also on Bloglovin' and would love a follow if you wanted to be kept up to date with all my posts. You can find my page here.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment