Wednesday 16 September 2015

Brand Spotlight- The Body Shop


Just like my previous brand spotlight- which can be found here- I thought I would do a post with all the links to previous posts on products by the same brand.

This time the spotlight is on- The Body Shop.

I've loved The Body Shop's skincare products for a looooong time and have found things have only been improving. From the fragrances to the products themselves, they just seem to keep developing and improving while also keeping everyone's favourites available. I don't think there's one product I've used by them and not enjoyed.

So here's what I've tried and reviewed so far;
In the pictures you may see a few products which haven't been reviewed yet but I do enjoy them all and if there's any you would like a post on then just let me know!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment