Wednesday 2 September 2015

Empties #6






It's that time again when my 'used products' box is getting a little bit too full and so here is a list of products which I have used up within the past month;

The Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub- I LOVED this! I got it in the sale- which means I love it even more!- and I'd never heard of it before so didn't have very high expectations. However, as soon as I opened the lid I was in love. The smell was just gorgeous, the texture was amazing- SO jelly like- and with the use of real raspberry seeds is was a beautifully rough scrub that left the skin feeling and smelling beyond amazing

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil- I think this is the second one I'ved used up and I'm still continuing to love and repurchase this! Full blog on it here.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream- Wow- another body shop product that's been used up! Again, I LOVED this and have blogged about it here.

This Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Tonic- This is the last Body Shop product now I promise! The lovely sales assistant recommended this to me as I have oily/combo skin and I did really enjoy using it. It had a lovely cooling sensation and didn't dry my skin out at all which I find a lot of other toners for oily skin can do

MAC Fix+ - I've used this constantly for the past few years and love using it after applying make-up. I find it helps my make-up stay in place and the general condition of my skin seems better when I use it. I'm not sure what they've put in it but my skin just seems to love it.

No7 Instant Radiance Concealer- I have this in a lighter shade than my skin tone so that I can use it as a brightener under my eyes. So I've got the shade '10' and I really did love it. Compared to the 'YSL Touche Eclat' it's extremely similar but I would say this has more coverage whereas the Touche Eclat has more of a brightening and luminous affect. This one from No7 though is a great alternative for a cheaper option!

And that's it! You've made it to the end of another long empties list! Let me know what's been you're favourite product you've used up recently!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment