Sunday 27 September 2015

Tanya Burr Nail Polish In Duvet Day




As promised in a previous post, found here, I still have one favourite nail polish I haven't shared yet but here it is! Welcome Tanya Burr Nail Polish in Duvet Day.

In my previous post which was linked above I said how Fairy Godmother was my favourite shade. But now I've reapplied Duvet Day my mind may have changed again. I LOOOVE this shade. It's the perfect grey with a hint of green colour-reminds me a bit of a ducks eggshell...?. It would look beyond beautiful all year round and I really just can't get enough. The formula is the same as Fairy Godmother so to see my thoughts on that click the link above. Again, I use three layers to get the most out of the colour and find it lasts a good few days also without chipping!

Is there any other shades from the range I should try out?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment