Sunday 25 October 2015

Brand Spotlight- L'oreal



I think the first ever make-up I got was from L'oreal. For me it's a classic. If I could only use one make-up brand for the rest of my life L'oreal would be a serious contender! I literally couldn't imagine the make-up world without it. The products are brilliant, varied and at a great price point too. I find L'oreal a very trustworthy brand. If there's a new kind of product out I will usually look to L'oreal first to see what they offer as I know the chances are it'll be amazing. In general the formulas and pigmentation are always on point and I find they really try to do shades/products for all skin types/skin tones.

When I sat down to write this post I thought I would have to spend ages sorting through my old blogs to find links but it actually seems I've not blogged about many of their products. This will definitely change soon as I've used so many L'oreal products and I think the reason I've not blogged about them all is that I always expect them to be great and then they are great so I just accept that's how they are and forget to share the amazingness! 

But here are a few links to previous L'oreal posts to give you a general idea of the brand;

If you could only choose one make-up brand for the rest of your life what would you choose?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment