Sunday 4 October 2015

Cotton On Monochrome Playsuit








Throughout my year in Australia I found Cotton On was one of my favourite clothing shops and was my go to for cosy jumpers and joggers. As well as the comfy clothes it was also great for every day clothes and my favourite find was definitely this black and white playsuit.

I find the style of the playsuit really suits my body shape and is very flattering- which I often have difficulty in finding. I team this with black tights for warmth- as I'm no longer in Australia- my grey ankle boots from ASOS and I'll often just throw on whatever jumper/cardigan/blazer is lying about. The playsuit itself is SO comfortable to wear and perfect for daytime. It can easily be dressed up for evening with the simple addition of heels and a clutch. A perfect piece for Autumn/Winter!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies






No comments:

Post a Comment