Sunday 18 October 2015

Empties #8


You all know the drill by now...here's a list of some products which I've used up recently;

  • L'oreal Infallible 24H Matte Foundation- Loved. Repurchased. Full review here
  • Simple Revitalising Eye Roll-On- for me this is a must have throughout Summer. It feels SO cooling on the skin and exactly what my eye area is after once I've taken my make-up off after a long day
  • The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil- yes I've finished another one! Loved. Repurchased. Can't take my make-up off without this now!
  • Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Dry Shampoo- I really enjoyed this dry shampoo. I've tried a couple from herbal essences range and have really enjoyed them all! It gives your hair a fresh clean feeling without the cloggyness other dry shampoo's can give. It wasn't 100% 'naked' as there was slight whiteness sometimes but this blended away very easily-even in my dark locks! I would definitely buy this again
  • Tesco Softening Body Lotion- I use this for my feet and love it. I've gone through quite a few now and just keep going back to it and it softens the skin on my feet literally overnight and it's only £1.10! 
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away- this is the toughest and best exfolliator I've ever used. I use this on my legs after shaving and it really helps give a much softer and smoother feel. It is rather harsh though so I'd definitely not use this on the face but on the rest of the body it gets rid of dry, flakey skin effortlessly. And the oils in it leaves skin feeling so soft!

Phew- we've made it through another empties post! I still can't understand how I've managed to make it through so many products recently! If you've done a recent empties post then leave a link below as I loved seeing other peoples experiences with different products!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment