Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask







After my most recent visit to The Body Shop I walked out with this, the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask for combination/oily skin. This wasn't on my shopping list but thanks to a deal that was on offer in store I believe I either got a free gift or got some money off it so thought I would give it a go.

Face masks are something which I've always enjoyed using but have never made it into my regular beauty regime...until now! When I first got this mask I used it twice a week for the first couple of weeks and once my skin had cleared up a bit I continue to use it just once a week.

The first thing that hit me was the smell. It is rather fragrant but not in an aggressive way. I can't place my finger on what it smells like or even if I like the smell or not but it's not offensive enough to put me off using it. On first application I pretty much immediately felt it going to work. My skin was kind of tingling but in a really good way. After 10 minutes I washed it off- came off really easily even though it had dried completely- and my skin literally felt the best it had in ages. Not only did it feel silky smooth but so refreshed as well! My skin has gained a really nice healthy glow recently and I put it mostly down to this addition as the mask claims to not only cleanse but also purify- which I think my city skin was screaming for!

This 100ml tub is £14, which at the time I thought was pretty steep- which is why I only got it due to the offer meaning that I didn't have to spend that much on it!- but now that I've used it I think it's definitely worth it. I've used the mask maybe around 6 times now, over my whole face, and I'm  not even half way through the tub.

If your skin is feeling a bit congested recently or just feels like it needs a good deep clean then this is the mask for you! It caused no irritation or dryness so I do believe it would suit most skin types too! It's on the The Body Shop's best sellers list and is currently sold out online so if you see it in store then snap it up quick!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment