Wednesday 14 October 2015

White Summer's Dress




Ok, I know it's not Summer anymore...and I'm not in denial about that...but now is the time when a lot of Summer clothes go in the sale and call me crazy but if I see something I like I will buy it and save it for the following year.

This happened recently on a food shop in Sainsburys. Yup...a supermarket! I saw this dress and it was just too cute and too cheap (£6.60!!) not to pick up. It's the perfect Summers dress. Although white is never a colour of clothing I would normally purchase- I will just get it dirty after all- I loved the sailer theme of this and it just reminded me of the beach so much that I couldn't resist. 

All the detailing is beautiful and I love the shape the netting underneath gives, just making it so flattering. I can't wait until I can wear it out next Summer already!

Does anyone else buy this far in advance? Hopefully I'm not the only one!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment