Wednesday 18 November 2015

Empties #9


Empties posts seem to be the most common on my blog so I was going to avoid posting one for a wee while but I noticed that all my empties recently have been very much loved so felt I just had to share just in case you're in the mood to try something new and want something that won't disappoint,

All of these empties I really enjoyed and would recommend. Most of them I've already blogged about because I've loved it so much so will link that below if I have.

  • Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion- blog here
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- blog post here
  • Simple Soothing Facial Toner- I really enjoyed using this and have already re-purchased. As with all Simple products it's very gentle on the skin and felt very refreshing. I would recommend this if you're looking for a cheap toner to add to your skincare routine and think it would suit all skin types
  • The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel- I absolutely love all Body Shop bath products as they smell so ridiculously amazing. It works well both in the shower and also in the bath as it does produce a good amount of bubbles! It's soft on the skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry afterwards
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil- blog here
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder- I love this powder so much that this in actually my second one I've used. It gives a light coverage while setting the make-up underneath beautifully. It doesn't go cakey and still allows a very natural glow to come through while keeping oil under control. At the moment I haven't repurchased this yet as I've got a couple of cheaper powders which I'm trying to use up but I will definitely be getting another one at some point in the future.
And that is all I've used up. I think this is the most successful Empties post I've done in the way that I loved everything and have repurchased most of these products already.

Let me know what has been your favourite empty recently!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment