Sunday 15 November 2015

L'oreal Matte Lipgloss






When I saw my feed being filled with good reviews on the new Infallible Mega Gloss I had to investigate. With 25 shades in 5 different textures I was spoilt for choice. But when I got to my local Superdrug the choice was rather limited. However, I love a matte lip so was thrilled when I saw they had one from the matte selection, which led me to pick up this shade- '407 Smoke Me Up'.

On the shelf I wasn't in love with the shade but as soon as I got it on my lips I fell for it. It's the most deep pink/plum colour which is perfect for Autumn/Winter. 

The first thing I noticed was how easy it was to apply. The applicator is a new design which has focused on being more 'huggable' on the lips and distributes a brilliant amount of product so you can easily control it and not go over the top. The second thing I noticed was how accurate the shade of the packaging matched the actual product. This may seem like a silly remark but I constantly find that I pick up lip products loving the colour but find that once it's applied it's completely different.

Once on the lips it sits very comfortably and feels very velvety and soft. It takes a while to settle but once it does I found this very long lasting on me- I have found that if I smile too soon after application then I do find quite a bit of this on my teeth but once it's set there's no problem.

I absolutely love this product and would be very keen to try out the different textures and compare how long they last in comparison! Anyone tried any other shades?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment