Tuesday 3 November 2015

My Red Lip Collection





At this time of year a red lip is definitely high in demand. I have definitely been reaching into mine more often recently so I thought I would share my collection of red lip products.

I'm not going to do a review of every product but I've done previous posts on a few already which I'll link and if there's any you're curious about without a link already just let me know in the comments below! The list is pictured above in clockwise direction starting at the top (12 0'clock).

  • Maybelline ColorDrama in '410 Fab Orange'- post here
  • Sportsgirl Pout About It in 'Heart Breaker' (an Australian Brand)
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in '240 Striking Spectaculaire'- post here
  • Collection Deluxe in '01 Prohibition'
  • Topshop Lip Bullet in 'Joyride'
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in '01 Red Nose Red'- post here
  • Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in '035 Candy Apple'
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in '107'

And that is it! All the red lip products in my collection. Are there any I'm missing?!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment