Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum




I can't believe this is yet another post about a product from The Body Shop but when you find a brand  you love, with products that work well for you then you've just gotta share!

My recent discover is this, Vitamin E Moisture Serum. This is the first serum I've ever tried as I've never seen the point of them but after hearing continuously on other blogs/youtubes how much serum's can benefit your skin I wanted to try one out now that the colder months are upon us.

I use this both morning and evenings before my moisturiser and I noticed the affects immediately. It really seemed to help my moisturiser be more...moisturising! After a few days my skin seemed to have come alive and be more naturally 'glowy' and just so healthy looking. 

The texture of the serum is very gel-like and light. It does feel rather wet on the skin but soaks in perfectly. This 30ml bottle is £13 and in my opinion worth every penny. It will also last SO long as half a pump does my whole face generously. 

I always think that when you can notice a difference in your skin when you start/stop using a product then it's doing something right. Therefore, I will continue to use this serum right through Winter and let's face it, probably all the other seasons too as my skin has just improved that much!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies


No comments:

Post a Comment