Sunday 13 December 2015

Beauty Advent Calender






Every year since I can remember I've had a chocolate advent Calender. Sometimes we also had an advent candle or a paper Calender but always a chocolate one. However, this year is the first time I've not had one...and I don't mind too much because instead I have a beauty one! 

My mother spotted this one by w7 on Groupon and decided to treat me this year to something a bit different. Now, don't get me wrong, I miss my chocolate every morning but getting a little mini beauty treat is very exciting! I genuinely look forward to it every day! 

I've never tried anything from w7 before so this is such a good way to discover different products by the brand. So far I have been very impressed by the eye shadows and have worn them most days since I opened them. 

The reason I'm telling you guys about beauty calendars now is that, should there be any left in stock, the chances are they will now be reduced since the countdown has already begun!! So if you want to try a new brand, or simply want to treat yourself then now is the time to do it! 

Let me know if any of you have a beauty Calender this year and what one it is! 

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment