Sunday 31 January 2016

Clinique Haul








I'm not actually sure if I can call it a haul when there's only two products but I'm going to anyway. I popped into Boots today to get a sample of some Estee Lauder foundation and somehow found my way over to the Clinique counter and walked away with a couple of items.

I had originally gone over to the counter to look at the new Clinique Sweet Pots which is a sugar scrub and lip balm together in the cutest macaroon inspired packaging and I just couldn't leave without one. My eye also spotted the Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour and remembered reading great things about it. Both these items I bought using my Boots points so I felt no guilt in buying a couple of treats. 

I'll no doubt be reporting back soon with reviews on both of these but let me know if you've tried them and what you think!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment