Friday 15 January 2016

Empties #10


It's been such a long time since my last empties post that I've got quite the collection to share, however, a lot of which are regulars to this neck of the woods so I'll keep it short by just linking previous posts on it.

  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water- post can be found here
  • The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil- possibly the 4th one I've gone through now and yet I keep buying more! Love it, removes make-up so effortlessly and leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturised
  • Tesco Softening Body Lotion- post can be found here
  • Percy & Reed Heat Protecting Mist- it's hard to tell how great these are but I liked it. A nice fine mist, didn't leave my hair weighed down by product and kept my hair in good condition
  • No7 Cleansing Lotion- I've been using this on and off for the past 5 or so years and my skin still enjoys it. Soft and gentle and helps clean any make-up off my face and leave it soft and soothed
  • Herbal Essences Dry Shampoo- mentioned in this post
  • The Body Shop Vitamin Eye Cream- post can be found here
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum- the fact I've got 2 empty not only shows how much I love this product but also how long it's been since I've done an empties post! Post on this can be found here
  • Simple Facial Toner- mentioned in this post
  • Garnier Body Repair Anti-Dryness Restoring Lotion- loved this lotion. Really helped keep my skin moisturised during Winter and I believe helped firm my skin. Absorbed quickly into my skin and I just really enjoyed using it

And we've made it to the end!! Well...almost! I have a few make-up products which I've finished using but I think I'll keep that to another post so I can go into more detail with them!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment