Sunday 17 January 2016

Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter




I read a lot of beauty blogs and watch a lot of beauty YouTube videos and I kept hearing people mention how much they wanted this highlighter and how great it was. So, over Christmas I caught sight of it reduced and I just couldn't help myself.

I wasn't a major highlight lover before this but now it's in the daily make-up routine. Having oily skin means I use a lot of mattifying products, which is great to control oil but gives my face such a flat and lifeless appearance, meaning a highlighter is a must.

This one, by The Balm, is incredible. It is serious stuff. It will stick around all day right where you applied it and gives your face such a beautiful glow. It can be quite intense as it is extremely pigmented so if you overload on it then you can gain a slight 'twilight-vampire-in-the-sun' glittery appearance which is never great. But used with a gentle hand and sparingly and you will nail the most beautiful golden glow.



The packaging is the typical TheBalm style and hosts a brilliant sized mirror inside. When I first opened it I literally gasped at how beautiful it looked! Another great thing about it is that Superdrug has just started selling TheBalm products so it's now SO much easier for us British people to get our hands on it! 

It's £17.49 but will last you such a long time as you only need to apply so little so is worth the splurge. Anyone got any other TheBalm recommendations?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment