Wednesday 6 January 2016

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm






For the past month or so I gave been on the hunt for a red lip...not just any red lip but a kind of maroon/deep berry lip colour. I hadn't seen one anywhere but had a shade in my mind that I just wanted. After a few trips to a few different Boots/Superdrug I finally found the shade I'd been looking for. 

It comes from Revlon and is one of their Colorburst Matte Balm Crayons which I've mentioned my love for before, so I knew it'd be good.

The shade is '225 Sultry Sulfureuse' and I just love it, it was exactly the shade I was after. A perfect day lip which adds such a nice colour without being too bold. Like the other shades in the line it is very comfortable to wear and lasts really well on the lips. It only really needs topped if you've not been too careful while eating but can often last through a meal!

I am very happy I found this shade and it has reminded me of my love for lip crayons as they're just so easy to use! I would definitely recommend them to newbies to who want to start wearing more colour on their lips.

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





No comments:

Post a Comment