Sunday 21 February 2016

Clinique Chubby Stick








As mentioned before, in this recent post here, I have purchased a couple of Clinique products recently and have been trying them out for the past couple of weeks to see what I think.

The first product I'm going to review is the Chubby Contour Stick. This has replaced all my other contour products and I haven't used any other since I first picked this up and slid it along my cheek. I have used both a brush and a complexion sponge to apply it and it blended in beautifully with both. It blends in so well that after applying it I sometimes find myself wondering if I'd actually applied any make-up or if I'd sudden grown great cheek bones. It is just the perfect 'shadow' shade for me.

It is so effortless to use and gives such a long lasting, natural and all round great result that I struggle to work out what I did before it!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies




No comments:

Post a Comment