Sunday 8 May 2016

What I Got For My Birthday




Last weekend I celebrated yet another birthday and had one of the best yet! I had such an amazing weekend celebrating with my friends and family and was lucky enough to receive some gifts. All of my presents were so thoughtful and definitely things that I would buy myself and will use so I'm very grateful for them all

Please note that this post isn't to show off but I enjoy reading these post and watching these hauls on YouTube which is why I've decided to share!



                       

If you would like to know where anything is from then leave a comment and I'll do my best to find out!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies

No comments:

Post a Comment